1. existing or living or growing or operating in the air.
2. characterized by lightness and insubstantiality; as impalpable or intangible as air
1. (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Leo
2. a zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo
3. the fifth sign on the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about July 23 to August 22
The words I’d use to describe myself. The good, the bad and the ugly.
Busy. Energized. Happy. Impatient. Curious. Positive. Vain. Competitive. Joyful. Friendly. Witty. Creative. Messy. Emotional. Fierce. Sedulous. Dreamer. Leo.
I have always wanted to start a blog. In the last year, my life has changed in so many ways and it finally feels right to start sharing some stories. I’ve lost friends, gained new ones, got married, had surgery, traveled, and the most noteworthy change: I’ve gained a new appreciation for fitness. I’m a 27-year-old, type one diabetic (although that’s not how I identify myself), and I’m trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
So, join me on my attempt to entertain, educate, vent, and share my thoughts on life.